- NSPC Roles
- Research Supervisor: Primary Doctoral Supervisors,
Research Supervisors: Masters and Secondary,
Claire Arnold-Baker, BSc, MA, DCPsych, AfBPsS, UKCP Reg, CPsychol, HCPC Reg
Claire is Academic Director at NSPC and also Course Leader for the DCPsych Programme. She is a lecturer and clinical supervisor on the doctoral programmes and provides research supervision to both doctoral and masters students.
Recent publications include:
- (2020) The Existential Crisis of Motherhood, edited book, Palgrave
- (2018) Existential Therapy: Distinctive Features’ co-authored with Emmy van Deurzen, Routledge
- (2005) Existential Perspectives on Human Issues, co-edited with Emmy van Deurzen, Palgrave
- (2022) 'Working in perinatal mental health as a counselling psychologist', in Best, D., Nicholas, H. & Bradley, M. (eds) Roles and Contexts in Counselling Psychology: Professionals in Practice, Routledge.
- (2022) 'Birth, Death and Isolation: Motherhood during a pandemic', in Hanaway, M., Existentialism in Pandemic Times: Implications for Psychotherapists, Coaches and Organisations, Routledge.